Best Lion King Quotes of All The Time

Walt Disney Pictures is the company behind the American musical-drama movie The Lion King. Both 1994 original and the 2019 remake of the film were made available for viewing. Numerous awards have been bestowed upon the movie, including the Golden Globe for Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy and two Academy Awards for the film's musical achievements.
Additionally, because it was deemed to be "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant," it was chosen for inclusion in the United States National Film Registry. The aforementioned quotes from The Lion King can serve as motivation for you as you navigate your current challenges in life. The Lion King is a great place to find motivation.

Lion King Quotes

Well, somebody once told me that the great kings of the past are up there, watching over us. 

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. – Rafiki

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. – Mufasa

Change is good. – Rafiki

Remember who you are. You are my son and the one true king. – Mufasa

Why won’t he be the king I know he is, the king I see inside? – Nala

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. – Mufasa

I just wanted to show you I could do it. That I could be brave like you. – Young Simba

Powerful Lion King Quotes

Life’s not fair, is it? You see, I…well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu. – Scar

Hakuna Matata! – Timon and Pumbaa

Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. – Simba

Simba you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are and so forgotten me. – Mufasa

You got put your past behind ya. Look kid, bad things happen, and you can’t do anything about it, right? – Timon

Everything the light touches is our kingdom. –Mufasa

The question is, who are you? – Rafiki

See, I told you having a lion on our side wasn’t such a bad idea. – Timon

When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so, we are all connected in the great Circle of Life… – Mufasa

Lion King Quotes To Inspire You

Bad things happen, and you can’t do anything about them. – Timon

There’s more to being a king than getting your way all the time. – Mufasa

Can’t cut it out, it will grow right back. – Rafiki

Lion King quotes that reflect our own world

Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen…Nobody knows my sorrow. – Zazu

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. – Young Simba

Repeat after me. Hakuna Matata. – Timon

And so with my spirits high I boldly ventured off where no meerkat had dared to go before. I put my past behind me Ha! and never looked back. – Timon

There’s one in every family-two in mine, actually – and they always manage to ruin special occasions. – Zazu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Famous Hit Hard Quotes about Love and Life